While most of the people I know were up in a mountain somewhere getting drunk off their asses sliding down the slopes, I spent my easter the way I always have. With my family.
So my last days as an intern are over. Empty days of internett scrolling after work and endless hours of netfix await… or?
I am an active person, not in the sense that I work out 6 times a week and go hiking every weekend, but in that I need mental stimulation and things to do. I need to think. Use my mind. Move around. See new things.
- Check out the Museums in Oslo and new exebitions
- Go to launch event of magazines and other relevant industry events
- Take walks alone or with friends in the parka in Oslo
- Catch up on my reading, favorite at the moment is Let’s pretend this never happend by Jenny Lawson
- Rearange and clean my room to optimize space
- Buy cheap paint and canvas an try to replicate art that inspires me
- Write more about anything and everything to increase my skill
- Start 30day yoga challenge to keep me healthy
- Make a workout plan with a goal and stick to it
- Pick up my camera again and take proper pictures
- Sell old clothes so that I have room for new ones
- Watch docunentaries to learn new shit I didn’t know I needed to know
- Be a tourist in my own city to find new awesome places
- Visit my family to get free meals and sympathy